We want you to be partner with us in our Nation - Building activities.
You can help us
- By sharing your time, skill and your resources
- By sharing your money Contribute depending on your comfort level.
- Spread the word among your friends, family and colleagues on supported tribal welfare projects. Be our brand ambassador.
Share your time with us - Volunteer for a good cause!
"To show great love for God and our neighbor we need not do great things. It is how much love we put in the doing that makes our offering something beautiful for God."
- Mother Teresa
The desperate souls are looking for the kind human beings to be around with them. We appeal to you that you can spend your free time with our people. You can share a joke or a story with them. You can share your teaching skill or other skills with our tribal folks. You can sing and dance if you feel like doing for them. Our honorable tribal folks will surely like you for the things you do for them. If you know any skill like handicrafts making, toy making etc, you are most welcome.
Our people in turn will share with you some of the most interesting things that happened in their lives.
We guarantee you that not only our tribal folks, but you too will enjoy the time you spend in our place. We are sure that you will be eagerly looking forward for the next time you want to spend your time amidst our residents.
Please call us to inform about your coming.
Note: Some Volunteers photo can be added here
How you can help - Contribute money for a good cause!
We are in need of money to run the institution. There is a great demand for the financial resources as we are involved in so many activities. From our experience we would say that these activities are really worthwhile and meaningful activities which are bringing the incredible amount of positive changes in the lives of the tribal poor.
Your generous donation will go a long way in the welfare of the destitute children.
We appeal to you to donate to the good cause generously. Please help us to help the poor and destitute tribal people and their children.
On the occasion of your Birthday, Wedding Day and other Family Functions, you can contribute as you wish
The donation schemes are as follows:
- Monthly Membership Scheme <amount>
- Maintaining one poor family per Month <amount>
- Sponsor for medication per family <amount>
- Education expenses per child <amount>
- Vocational training per person <amount>
- Investment in the cottage industrial units <amount>
- Marketing the wares <amount>
- Donation in kind. It could be any article which you may find useful for the tribal people
- General Donation <amount> Please enter any amount
- The Cheques / DD may be drawn in favor of "<<Organisation Name>>"
- the Donations in kind i.e., Provisions, Clothes, Medicines, etc., will also be acknowledged with thanks.
- Donations are exempted under
- You can credit your contribution by way of Cheque by crediting to our bank account. <he bank account> details are given below.
Note: Some cheerful residents photo can be added here